Penny Haynes is the creator of Online Community Magazines and RSSzine. She has 20+ years experience as a programmer, a lifetime of experience with audio, and 2 years of experience as a television producer, director and editor.
Her Consulting clients include:
- Lifetime Television for Women
- Standard & Poor’s Vista Research
Her multimedia clients have included:
- the world’s leader in Faith and Work Ministries: Marketplace Leaders
- TD Global Group
- Kawasaki Construction Machinery
She has hosted several podcasts, including:
- Marketing With Audio And Video
- Brain Storm! Business Podcast
- Comedy Clip of the Week
- Words for the Week
Previous accomplishments include:
- Designer of the world’s only Niche Market Podcast Directory software with matching branded Podcatcher
- Designer of the world’s only Online Community Magazine / Directory / Internet Radio Station / Internet TV Station
- Designer of RSSzine (http://www.RSSzine.com) – converts RSS feeds to PDF magazines, and PDFs to turning page books
- Designer of the Commercial Creation Center – multimedia production suite for novices.
- Audio/Video production trainer.